If your next goal is to build a shopping center at a strategic location, the first step is to find the right site where it’s economically, geographically, and environmentally feasible to build a shopping mall.
A shopping mall must have on-site parking, weather protection, ease of traffic to reach your location, and an overall theme of shopping comfort and convenience. For the merchant making a decision whether or not to locate in a shopping center, these “plus” characteristics must be related to the limitations placed upon you as a tenant. In a shopping center, a tenant is part of a merchant team. As such, you must pay your pro-rata share of the budget for the team effort. You must keep store hours, light your windows, and place your signs within established rules.
Sometimes, finding a site for a new retail project takes only a few weeks, and at other times the process may stretch into months. The key challenges faced by builders and developers in finding an ideal location include land acquisition costs. Finding a center with all of the above requirements at the right price takes time.
What Wildwood Ranch Offers
- All utilities on site: city water, sewer, gas, electric
- Cleared, Level and ready to build
- 400+employees and over 200+ residents and guests pass by site at least twice daily
- Minutes from Freeman Hospital, Mercy Hospital, Medical School and Casino
- 10 minutes to I-44 interchange access
- Situated directly next to 70-bed extended-stay hotel planned for 2018
- Property can be extended south for larger parcel
- 190 Unit Senior Living apartments to be completed in early 2018
- Continuing rapid residential growth within the development
If you are considering a shopping center as your next business venture, visit the prime real estate land for sale in Joplin MO at Wildwood Ranch. Contact our office at (417) 627-9675.